Join us for a webinar on Mar 09, 2016 at 2:00 PM EST.
Avoid the chaos, practice good data management to realize your CRM’s full potential.
Join us on Wednesday, March 9th at 2pmEDT to hear from subject matter experts why client relationship data is one of the most important tools in professional services marketing.
- Jennifer Irvine, Director of Marketing and Business Development, Bowditch & Dewey LLP
- Caroline Emery, Business Development and Marketing Senior Manager, Sherin and Lodgen
- John Wood, Founder and Principal, Data Health Associates
The job of keeping your client relationship management data clean and up-to-date can be a daunting task if you don’t have the time or resources to dedicate to the process. Inconsistent, inaccurate, duplicate, and incomplete data can cause chaos even after a successful implementation. The more effective CRM implementations have made a focused effort on data integrity. Some firms use a partial marketing role, some use a data steward who assumes the primary responsibility for managing the accuracy and reliability of a firm’s data and others outsource the role for data grooming assistance on an as needed basis.
Why is clean data important? With good clean data the firm is able to capture and segment data for delivering relevant important communication to the right clients at the right time. Let’s face it, your competitors are doing it. If you can’t get the right information to the right clients, you run the risk of potentially losing clients. Ultimately CRM impacts everything you do in your role as a marketing or business development professional: Email marketing, Business Intelligence and Reporting, Business Development, Cross-Selling and Referral Programs. The entire value of your firm’s CRM system is predicated on having clean, duplicate-free, reliable data!
Topics covered will include:
- Why is clean data important?
- How have the more effective CRM implementations focused ongoing effort on data integrity?
- Can success be accomplished using someone in a partial marketing role, a full-time data steward or an outsourced data steward?
- What benefits can be maximized with good clean data?
- What is the impact if you can’t get the right information to the right clients?
For more information about ContactEase CRM Made Easy for Professional Services Firms, please contact us: 1-800-447-1712 ext.2 or email@example.com.