How you go about implementing a CRM system matters. To help you avoid mistakes and maximize success, we’ve put together the following list of takeaways from a peer panel discussion, key questions to ask yourself, and best practices to follow for achieving and maximizing CRM success. For more tips on CRM Implementation Best Practices and what 3 leading firms did to achieve success, download our whitepaper – http://www.colevalley.com/Resources.aspx
Key takeaways for CRM Implementation:
- Audit the data – where is the data, inventory the partners and lawyers Outlook contacts
- Develop a flowchart of your communication – how many steps does it take get targeted relevant communication out the door before CRM
- Create a Focus Group, CRM team and/or survey team members
- Find a champion on the management team to help drive the process
- Consider an RFP for vendor selection – look for a partner to support you through the process
- Use a Phased-In approach to reach your goals and prioritize your objectives
- Apply CRM to help the firm with all of your processes
- Consider a one on one approach to training and solicit feedback for improvement
- Celebrate victories – keep a file of your wins and share the results
- Add a little sugar – all good decisions are backed with cupcakes and cookies.
For more on these and other aspects of CRM, please call ContactEase at 1-800-447-1212 ext 2 or visit colevalley.com.