You’ve done your research: you know that CRM can maximize efficiency, help your department dramatically shrink the time it takes to organize mailing lists, and get targeted communications out the door and into the right hands. But first you have to convince management it is worth the investment.
Download our step-by-step guide to help you define the cost of not having a CRM…
Wednesday, November 02, 2016
2:00 PM ET – 3:00 PM ET
Register to attend – https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/711881380025152769
Need CRM, but worried about getting buy-in?
Learn how to build consensus and understand the needs within your firm. Hear how others have obtained buy-in from management and most importantly, hear from management directly.
Firms realize the need to be more efficient, replacing existing systems like spreadsheets and obsolete products, but what does it take to move forward? Our panelists will teach you how, why and when to ask for CRM in your firm.
Our panelists will discuss:
- How they won approval for CRM in their firms
- What problems prompted the why CRM discussion within their firms
- What was the process for identifying the internal champions
- When did each of them make a business case for CRM and ultimately get it approved
Meet Our Panelists:
- Paul Morton, Chief Operating Officer at Burns & Levinson, a Boston-based firm with more than 125 attorneys and offices in Providence and New York. He is responsible for facilities, finance, human capital, marketing and business development, operations, strategic planning, and technology within the firm. He has managed law firms for more than 30 years.
- Paul J. (PJ) Sawchuk joined in 2006 Franklin & Prokopik, a mid-Atlantic law firm with about 65 attorneys focused on insurance defense. In his role as Director of IT, he develops and implements strategic initiatives to align technology with business process. These responsibilities also include direct oversight of end user support operations, facilities and systems management, and leading interdepartmental projects.
- Jaclyn Braga has worked in marketing for service industries for over 12 years. As the Marketing Manager at Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, PC, she led all marketing initiatives for the firm of 40 attorneys, including website management, social media development, advertising, and CRM roll-out and integration. Jaclyn recently moved to the accounting industry and now holds the position of Director of Marketing at Tonneson + Co.
For more information about ContactEase CRM Made Easy for Professional Services Firms, please contact us: 1-800-447-1712 ext.2 or email@example.com.
Wouldn’t you like to see numbers like these at your firm?
- $53,463 in annual savings on newsletter costs
- 200% increase in the number of newsletters sent out annually
- 700% reduction in time spent on data entry
- $15,600 in annual savings on list management costs
- $121,973 in fees from three new Ag Law clients
- 149% ROI on your CRM investment
Those are just some of the benefits that Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC, a 95-attorney law firm based in Lansing, Michigan, has realized from implementing ContactEase CRM — and that your firm can enjoy, too. Others include a more accurate and easier-to-update database of 42,000 records, the ability to readily track and manage business development activities by type, and the ability to manage client compliance with employee benefits laws and maintain related forms and correspondence. For the full Case Study by Foster Swift Collins & Smith, PC,- http://colevalley.com/Resources.aspx